Get Him To Propose Already, Woman!
I’m setting my coaching professionalism aside and picking up my high school cheer team pom-poms, and I am ready to give you gorgeous future brides a dose of “You can get him to propose! What are you waiting for?”
Is your boyfriend stalling a proposal?
Are you living out one dead-end relationship after another?
Are you asking yourself why the heck you aren’t a wife yet?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, read this, please!
According to One Credible Internet Source, Women Have a 68% Chance of Getting Married at the Age of 35, a Drastically Dropped 32% Chance at 40, and a 19% Chance at 50! Just Like With Childbearing, You Cannot Wait To Get Him To Propose!
STOP letting him buy time!
STOP accepting his excuses!
STOP settling into heartache, ignoring your feelings, and putting your dream of a family aside!
STOP letting him feed you lies like:
“I am not ready to be married.”
”I’ve been hurt so many times, I need to make sure of you.”
”I’ve been married before and I need to be positive it’s going to be different with you!”
”My job is my priority right now.”
”My finances are not where I want them to be.”
”My life is upside down in so many areas and I don’t need this pressure.”
”My kids take my energy and time and I’m not sure I have anything to give to a marriage just yet.”
”When ______ happens, I will be ready.”
”I need a bit more time and I will probably be ready.”
”I love you, but I’m scared that passion will die if we marry.”
Don’t let that greedy man have his cake and eat it too! Men will wait to propose for as long as they are the SLIGHTEST BIT unsure!
Get him to that 100%, without-a-doubt, “I know this is right for me” feeling in his gut and get him to propose!